Do your walls suffer from an identity crisis?
You spend months knee deep in paint chips, obsessing about finding the perfect shade of paint for your living room. You finally make a decision and with childlike excitement you begin painting. We’ve all been there. The paint goes on the wall and . . what? “Where did the blue, green, or purple come from? That is not what the paint chip looked like!” At last count, you had 43 swatches painted on your wall and you STILL didn’t get it right. Does this nightmare sound familiar?
Choosing a paint color is freakin’ hard…
You’re tired of spending every weekend making several trips to the paint store to purchase more samples. Your living room walls are beginning to resemble a spotted leopard and your head is starting to spin!
Enter…The Paint Color Palette
Ok, now back away from the paint roller for a minute and take a deep breath. With my expertise and guidance, you will overcome your paint color anxiety! (yes, this is a real thing)
Here’s what you get:
- A color scheme that reflects your personality, so you can stop obsessing and start painting.
- A detailed paint color worksheet outlining the names and numbers for each color, the rooms they are to be used in and what finishes work best. Relax, it’s done.
- Tips for detecting those pesky, annoying undertones. Get it right the first time!
- A step by step plan for painting your space. Gone is the guesswork!
- Impeccable paint colors that show off your style. As an added bonus you’ll get your sanity back!
An inspiring home full of beautiful paint colors can be yours in just a few simple steps
- Contact me and let me know you are tired of being frozen by the fear of choosing paint colors and are ready to “get it right.”
- I will call you and we’ll set up your consultation.
- Sit back and relax. You are on your way to the perfect Paint Color Palette!!
Looking for a beautifully styled room to go along with your new paint color? Check out my Finishing Touches or Accessory Package to finish off your room in style!
“Jenna does an amazing job and is very talented! I would highly recommend her to help with paint color, room designs and all those little touches. ” ~ Mandy, Forest Hill Maryland
“Jenna has been wonderful helping me decorate my new home!! She is very responsive and definitely has an eye for detail. She has consistently given me the guidance and confidence to add the perfect paint colors and decor into my kitchen and living room.” ~ Jessica, Maryland
The Paint Color Palette consultation fee is $325 for up to 90 minutes. Additional time billed in ½ hour increments. I specify Sherwin Williams paint colors.