A Step-by-Step E-Design for the Room of Your Dreams!
Near, far – wherever you are! E-design is a virtual design service that delivers an impeccably styled, custom, room design right into your inbox. It’s just like HGTV but better! You’ll be provided with clickable links that take you directly to the retailers website to purchase the items I have selected for you. How cool is that?
Maybe, you’ve recently moved into a new home and just can’t figure out why the model home you walked through was so beautiful, but yours feels cold and lacks the warmth you so desperately crave. Are you an empty-nester who would finally love to have the sophisticated living room you’ve always dreamed of? Now is the time.
Maybe you’re ready for an update, but a complete overhaul just isn’t in the cards (or budget). You’re surrounded by floral patterns that could possibly be as old as you are and you wonder what you were thinking when you hired that guy to paint a mural on your bathroom wall!
You’re home feels dated and tired. (Insert yawn here)
You’re busy. Really busy, and now find yourself roaming through Home Goods with a blinding headache. You’re starting to sweat and are beginning to feel like you’re on a hamster wheel!
You are not alone.
Out of sheer frustration you resign to living in a time warp. There’s a better way!
Enter . . . Jenna Nicole Interiors E-Design Services
Now, imagine living in a stylish, comfortable, impressive home that really reflects who you are. A home you’re proud of. One that was so easy to pull together because you had a beautiful, custom room design delivered right into your inbox. No stress involved. You saved time, money and your sanity. You can’t wait to entertain the neighbors and hear all the “oooh’s” and “aaah’s.”
What do you receive?
- A detailed phone consultation to address your design challenges and the areas that have you stumped. We’ll review your design questionnaire that I will ask you to fill out and discuss which items you want to keep and which new purchases you’d like to make. We’ll cover budget, lifestyle considerations, style preferences and your greatest desires!
- A beautiful mood board full of photos of all the items I have selected for you, so you can see how everything looks when it all comes together. Gone is the guesswork!
- A custom shopping gallery of all the items I’ve selected along with convenient links that take you directly to the retailer for purchase. So easy!
- A floor plan, so you know exactly where each piece of furniture will go. No longer worry if that sofa is going to fit! Aren’t you glad that stress is gone?
- A step-by-step “to-do” list. This is a prioritized list that tells you precisely how to put your room together. Wonder no more. All the thinking is done for you!
- Tips and “next steps” Never worry again about what to do next, I’ve got you covered. Over my years of doing design work, I’ve learned some tips that I think every person decorating a room should know. I share them with you. My secrets are your secrets!
Are you ready to love your home again?
A Room You’ll Be Sure To Love
- 30 Minute Phone Consultation
- Mood Board
- A Custom Shopping Gallery Of All Furniture Items Complete With Clickable Links That Take You Directly To The Retailer For Purchase
- A Floor Plan
- Custom “To-Do” List
- Tips and “Next Steps”
The process is simple:
- Contact me and let me know you’re ready to love your home again. I’ll give you a call so we can chat about your wants and needs. We will discuss which items you would like to re-purpose, new purchases, style, budget, lifestyle considerations, etc.
- I’ll email you a design questionnaire to fill out. Tell me all about your greatest hopes and desires!
- You’ll measure your space and take lots of photos to send to me. Don’t worry, I will provide detailed instructions.
- You sit back and in about 4 weeks I’ll send you an email with my initial design.
- 2 weeks later your final design is complete.
- Purchase your items and watch your room come to life!
This service is perfect for you if…
- You’re a busy homeowner and the thought of spending your weekends wandering through furniture stores has you in a panic!
- You want a design partner that will guide you through the process
- You’re a savvy shopper and not looking to break the bank
- You are comfortable implementing my design plan on your own (Don’t worry. I’ll provide plenty of instruction. I won’t let you fail!)
- You wish your home was more stylish, inviting and impressive
- You simply desire a beautiful, cohesive, pulled together space
Thinking that you may need a bit of help with the finishing touches? Add on my Accessory Package to achieve a room with “Pinterest worthy” style!
Interested? Let’s do this!