A Step-by-Step Plan to the Room of Your Dreams!
Maybe you recently moved into a new home and just can’t figure out why the model home you walked through was so beautiful, but yours feels cold and lacks the warmth you so desperately want. Are you now an empty-nester who would finally love to have the sophisticated living room you’ve always dreamed of? Now is the time!
Maybe you’re tired of the Tuscan vibe your home has that used to dominate design trends and are ready for an update. You’re surrounded by heavy drapes, faux painted walls, and pictures of roosters. Are there enough grapes on your wallpaper border to start a winery? Hmmm . . . that part doesn’t sound so bad! You know who you are. Truth is, you’re not alone.
You’re home feels dated and tired. (Insert yawn here)
The Struggle is Real.
Out of sheer frustration you resign to living in a time warp. There is a better way!
Enter . . . Jenna Nicole Interiors Room Design Service
Now, imagine living in a stylish, comfortable, impressive home that really reflects who you are. A home you’re proud of. One that was so easy to pull together because you had a beautiful, custom room design that was made just for you. No stress involved. You saved time, money and your sanity. You can’t wait to entertain the neighbors and hear all the “oooh’s” and “aaah’s.”
What do you receive?
- A Beautiful mood board full of photos of all the items I have selected for you. This way, you can see how everything looks when it all comes together. Gone is the guesswork!
- A custom shopping gallery of all the items I’ve selected along with convenient links that take you directly to the retailer’s website for purchasing. So easy!
- A floor plan so you know exactly where each piece of furniture will go. No longer worry if that sofa is going to fit! Aren’t you glad that stress is gone?
- A step-by-step “To-Do” list This is a prioritized list that tells you precisely how to put your room together. Wonder no more. All the thinking is done for you!
- Tips and next steps Never worry again about what to do next, I’ve got you covered. Over my years of doing design work, I’ve learned some tips that I think every person decorating a room should know. I share them with you. My secrets are your secrets.
Are you ready to love your home again?
Room Design Package
A Room You’ll Be Sure To Love
- Mood Board
- A Custom Shopping Gallery Of All Recommended Furniture Items Complete With Clickable Links That Take You Directly To The Retailer For Purchase
- A Floor Plan
- Custom “To-Do” List
- Tips and “Next Steps”
Every Room Design Package begins with an in-home “Buy” The Hour Consultation that is not included in the above fee.
This service is perfect for you if…
- You’re a busy homeowner and the thought of spending your weekends wandering through furniture stores has you in a panic!
- You want a design partner that will guide you through the process.
- You are a savvy shopper that isn’t looking to break the bank.
- You are comfortable implementing my design plan on your own (don’t worry. I’ll provide plenty of guidance and instruction. I won’t let you fail)
- You entertain a lot and wish that your home was more inviting and stylish.
- You simply desire a beautiful, cohesive home that reflects your style.
The process is simple:
- Contact me and let me know you’re ready to love your home again. I’ll give you a call so we can chat about your wants and needs.
- I’ll email you a design questionnaire. Tell me all about your greatest hopes and desires!
- We’ll set up an in-home consultation, where I’ll take photos of your space. We will discuss which items you would like to re-purpose, new purchases, style, budget, lifestyle considerations, etc.
- You sit back and I’ll get to work on your design!
You may be asking, “But Jenna, I have some furniture in my room I’m keeping. Is this the service for me?” Yes it is! Most of my clients have a couple things they’d like to hang onto. I’ll work them into your design project.