What’s a Cake Without the Icing or a Sofa Without a Throw Pillow?
Who knew there would be so many decisions to make when trying to decorate your room? You’re out shopping, again… We’re all familiar with the internal dialogue. “I need a mirror. Why in the world are there 712 mirrors here? Seriously? I think I like this one. Will it work? Maybe it’s too big. I’m not sure if the wood frame matches the wood I already have in my room. Do they need to match? How the heck am I supposed to know what to buy? Ugghhh!!”
You jump on a popular home décor website (you know the one) looking for curtains. What?!! 12,604 cream colored curtains. Your head is beginning to spin like a bad carnival ride and it appears as though you may have developed an eye twitch.
Your room is almost complete, but lacks the WOW factor you’d hoped for. You have a room full of beautiful furniture, but are quickly realizing that, it really is all the little things that make a room feel cozy and complete.
Accessories . . . ahhhh, accessories. Lucky for you, these finishing touches are where I shine. Throw pillows, vases, picture frames, candles, coffee table trays, wall decor, flowers, etc. I could go on and on. I’m obsessed with it all. Just like there’s no sundae without sprinkles and no dog without a bone, there is no home without the finishing touches. ‘Nough said!
What if you could have your room styled by a pro? What if all of the annoying details were taken care of for you quickly and affordably? Now, I’m talkin’, right? Look no further! For one flat-fee you can have an impeccably accessorized room full of all those Finishing Touches.
$999 per room (including 1 hr. with my handyman)
How does it work?
- Contact me and we’ll set-up a brief discovery phone call.
- After you’ve paid for the service, I will send you a short questionnaire to fill out and ask you to send me some photos of your space.
- Then, we’ll schedule your 1 hour in-home consultation (additional time billed at my hourly rate). I’ll assess your space and give you thoughts and suggestions on styling it. We will look over the items you already own that will be re-purposed.
- Together we’ll come up with a reasonable accessory budget and discuss in detail which items I will be shopping for by making a shopping list.
- I head out shopping for your Finishing Touches
- About 2 weeks later I return to your home and style your room. Included is 1 hour with my handyman to hang your new treasures.
What Is Not Included?
No mood boards will be provided. Fee for the service, does not include the accessories and the estimated budget is due up-front. No furniture will be moved and window treatments are not included. Large, over-sized art and heavy mirrors will not be hung.
Who is this service good for?
- Busy homeowners that are overwhelmed with the endless options and they just want it done!
- Those that have spent the time and money selecting beautiful furniture pieces, yet their home still doesn’t feel finished.
- Homeowners that have seen my work and are willing to “let go” a bit. If you are picky (and there’s nothing wrong with that!) this may not be the service for you.
- Anyone desiring a space that is cozy, stylish and pulled-together, who isn’t looking to break the bank.
Feel like you really do need all those “finishing touches” that just MAKE a room, but you live over 40 miles from JNI or this service is a bit out of your budget? Check out my Accessory Package because no room is complete without them!