What’s a Cake Without the Icing or a Sofa Without a Throw Pillow?
Who knew there would be so many decisions to make when trying to decorate your home? You jump on a popular home décor website (you know the one) looking for throw pillows. What?!! 8,604 pillows. You’re busy, really busy and now find yourself on the HomeGoods hamster wheel and it appears as though you may have developed an eye twitch.
This is the precursor to design paralysis. Few survive it.
Your home is almost complete, but lacks the WOW factor you’d hoped for. You have beautiful furniture, but are quickly realizing, that it really is all the little things that make a space feel cozy and complete. It’s the details that take it from house to home.
Accessories . . . ahhhh, accessories. Luckily for you, these finishing touches are where I shine. Throw pillows, vases, picture frames, candles, coffee table trays, wall decor, flowers, etc. I’m obsessed with it all. Just like there’s no sundae without sprinkles and no dog without a bone, there is no home without accessories!
$999 per room (including 1 hr. with my handyman to hang art)
How does it work?
- Contact me and we’ll set-up a brief phone call.
- We’ll schedule your 1 hour in-home consultation (additional time billed at my hourly rate). I’ll assess your space and give you thoughts and suggestions on styling it. We will look over the items you already own that will be re-purposed.
- Together we’ll come up with a reasonable accessory budget and discuss in detail which items I will be shopping for.
- I head out shopping for your Finishing Touches
- About 2 weeks later I return to your home and style your room. Included is 1 hour with my handyman to hang your new treasures.
What Is Not Included?
No mood boards will be provided. Fee for the service, does not include the accessories and 1/2 of the estimated budget is due up-front. No furniture will be moved and window treatments are not included. Large, over-sized art and heavy mirrors will not be hung.
Who is this service good for?
- Busy homeowners that are overwhelmed, overstressed and just plain, over it!
- Those that have spent the time and money selecting beautiful furniture pieces, yet their home still doesn’t feel finished.
- Those that have seen my work and are willing to “let go” a bit.
- Anyone desiring a space that is cozy, stylish, cohesive, pulled-together and isn’t looking to break the bank.