Are you an entrepreneur looking to open your first brick and mortar location, or a business owner looking to update or expand? All the decisions to be made can be overwhelming! There are color schemes, paint finishes, layout, flooring, furniture, cabinetry, decorative touches, and lighting, just to name a few. This is where I come in. Let me help you with the endless decisions and details.
My goal is to make your life easier by avoiding costly mistakes, so the end result is both functional and stunning. One could argue that creativity flows through my veins. I come from a long line of talented souls and one of my super-powers is being able to walk into a space and have a vision for it’s potential. Relax. I got this!
What does hiring a designer mean for you:
- The multitude of design decisions are placed in my hands, allowing you to do what you do best—run your business.
- A final project, that from start to finish is beyond your expectations.
- A beautiful, cohesive design that reflects better on you and your professionalism.
- A finished project with attention to every detail that will not only impress you, but your customers as well.
Here’s what previous commercial clients have to say about working with me:
“My family and I have had the good fortune to meet Jenna as we began the planning process for our Celebration of Life Center in Jarrettsville. Jenna took our vision of creating a bright, welcoming facility and brought it to life with her recommendations and guidance. I have to say that I have not had the best of experiences in the past with interior designers. Jenna broke the mold of what I expected and could not have made the process any easier and painless, when it came to bringing our vision to life for the next chapter of our family business. We would recommend her very highly to anyone!”
– Howard McComas IV, Owner McComas Funeral Homes, Jarrettsville, Maryland
“After only one meeting, I was convinced! Not only does Jenna have the natural ability and professional approach to conceptualize a beautiful space but takes it to the next level by providing practical advice and specific help with décor. We saved hundreds if not thousands of dollars and ended up with a beautiful space we could never have done on our own. We were so impressed with Jenna’s results, we then asked her to come design our home. I highly recommend Jenna for any interior design needs.”
– Steve Moseley, Owner, Saltworks Spa, Bel Air, Maryland
“Jenna is a fabulous Designer and also a fabulous person! She brings her knowledge, wisdom and style to her projects and then communicates in a way that lets you know you’re being heard and that she’ll take great care of you in the process. Thanks Jenna for helping to bring the FLAVOR project to life!!”
– Shelley Stannard, Owner Flavor Cupcakery and Cafe, Bel Air, Maryland
Please contact me for further details and pricing.