You take pride in your home and love how far it’s come, but still feel like there’s something missing. You just wish someone could tell you what to do with that one wall that is driving you crazy!
Maybe, you need advice on drapes, furniture arrangement, and paint colors. Are you spending hours on Pinterest going down the rabbit-hole of endless options?
You’re in the right place. My “buy” the hour services are exactly what you’re looking for. In an extremely productive design session, I show up with ideas in-hand to solve your dilemmas, answer questions, make suggestions and give opinions. I have the design eye, the resources and expertise you’re looking for. I’ll set you up to have the impressive home you’ve always dreamed of!
What’s included in a consultation?
- We’ll walk through your home and assess the items you already have
- Recommendations will be made for new purchases and furniture layout
- I’ll help you define a comfortable budget
- Ideas on how to re-purpose the items you already own and how to mix them with some new purchases
- Paint color options
- Window treatment ideas
- Lighting ideas
- I leave you with a folder full of design ideas and how-to guides.
- Custom design suggestions and styling tips
This is the service for you if…
- You are a DIY-er that is looking for some guidance
- You can handle sourcing all the items on your own
- You’re on a tight budget, but still want a beautiful, stylish home
- You are in touch with your inner decorator, but may need a second opinion or reassurance before making purchases
Lets do this!
This service is $350 for up to 2 hours. Each additional hour is $150, billed in 1/2-hour increments.
The process is simple:
- Contact me and let me know that you’re ready to “buy” the hour.
- I’ll give you a call. We’ll chat and discuss your design needs.
- I’ll send you a questionnaire to fill out and ask you to email me photos of your space. The more information I have, the better prepared I will be to assist you. Mindful that you are paying by the hour, I want you to get the most out of our time together.
- I come to your home, give advice, make suggestions and answer all your questions. I also have a handy book of resources and “how-to” guides that you are free to take copies of. I pack as much into each hour as possible. You will truly be set-up to tackle your design needs on your own. This absolutely is the most thorough consultation you will ever find!