You take pride in your home and love how far it’s come, but still feel like there’s something missing. You just wish someone could tell you what to do with that one wall that is driving you crazy!
Maybe, you only need advice on drapes, furniture arrangement, and paint colors. You spend hours on Pinterest and thought you could style your bookcases, but they are beginning to look like overcrowded shelves in a thrift store.
You’re in the right place. My “buy” the hour services are exactly what you’re looking for! In an extremely productive design session, I show up with ideas in-hand to solve your dilemmas, answer questions, make suggestions and give opinions. I’ll set you up to have the impressive home you’ve always dreamed of!
What’s included in a consultation?
- We’ll walk through your home and assess the items you already have
- Recommendations will be made for new purchases and furniture layout
- I’ll help you define a comfortable budget
- Ideas on how to re-purpose the items you already own and how to mix them with some new purchases
- Paint color options
- Window treatment ideas
- Lighting ideas
- Custom design suggestions and styling tips
This is the service for you if…
- You are a DIY-er and just need some guidance
- You can handle sourcing all the items on your own
- You’re on a tight budget, but still want a beautiful, stylish home
- You are in touch with your inner decorator, but may need a second opinion or reassurance before making purchases
Lets do this!
The first hour is $200 and each additional hour is $125, billed in 1/2-hour increments.
The process is simple:
- Contact me and let me know that you’re ready to “buy” the hour.
- I’ll give you a call. We’ll chat, discuss your needs and come up with a game plan.
- I come to your home, you get all your questions answered and I give advice and make suggestions. I even have a handy book of resources that I bring along. I’ll pack as much into each hour as possible!
So, we’ve had our consultation. I’ve given suggestions and ideas. We came up with a game plan for your space. You’re now shopping and wondering, “Is this the right sofa? Will this rug work?” Have no fear! Pay up-front for an additional hour (or 2 or 3) and continue to consult with me via email. Send me pictures/links and I’ll give my opinion and let you know if you’re on the right track. Get your questions answered and have your “hand-held” through the process.